House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Séndri Nale - Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sendri

Sendri

Séndri Nale - Application Empty
PostSubject: Séndri Nale - Application   Séndri Nale - Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:57 pm

Character Name: Séndri Nale
Character Race: Stygian
Character Age: 24
Character Class: Demonologist
Character Profession skills: Not decided - Architect, mayhaps.

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Even tho Séndri is a gentle and smiling soul, she is in need of a supporting pillar, and believes that the House can be what she needs, together with further stability and a purpose through Mitra and her worshippers amongst the House.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
IC'ly I will be able to offer a simple-looking character, yet with more beyond the first impressions she may give.
Also, I will be a very active player, preferably focusing alot on the PvP side of the game, but still have my fair share of RP, which will hopefully be with this guild.

Background story (Brief):
Séndri was born by a magician's wife in the northern parts of Stygia.
The little family of three never lived anywhere in particular, always traveling around on the road, the father selling different merchandise to the few villages or lone houses they came across, while also offering his magical abilities to the highest bidder. Her mother, a quiet person, usually kept in the back for references and advices. Being influenced by both, Séndri have taken up the arts of magic from her father, while being quite similar to her mother in personality.. Once she reached maturity, Séndri decided, due to several reasons, to leave Stygia and her parents behind, traveling across the lands in search for guidance, stability and possibly getting a coin off it too.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
My MMO experience is mainly limited to 3 years of WoW, but I have been side jumping to City of Heroes (Villians too), some EVE and even LotRO.
While my RP'ing days amazingly enough started in WC3 (DobRP anyone?), it have continued to be most of my daily day on different forum boards, aswell as a whole bucket load of time invested in RP on WoW.

Name (Optional): Sarah
Time-zone: GMT+1

Edit: And didn't notice the OOC info part, fixed!
And lastly, apologies for having registered and then never really putting something up. Writer's block is a mean thing...

Last edited by Sendri on Sun May 04, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Séndri Nale - Application   Séndri Nale - Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:01 pm

We cant make a decision until you've added

Name (Optional)

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Séndri Nale - Application   Séndri Nale - Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:23 pm

You're accepted on a trial and we would like to talk to you on IRC about a few different things.

Also-We would like you to think over your choice of class and race as we would like to minimize the Stygians in the guild.

Kindest Regards
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Séndri Nale - Application   Séndri Nale - Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Accepted but placed in reserve spot, due to too many Stygians in the guild as it is now.

Are of course more then welcome to hang out on IRC and here on the forums.

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Séndri Nale - Application   Séndri Nale - Application Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Reserve spot open.

You are a full member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Séndri Nale - Application   Séndri Nale - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Séndri Nale - Application
Page 1 of 1