House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azildur

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:03 pm

Character Name: Azildur the Merciless
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 24
Character Class: Rogue - Ranger
Character Profession skills: Architect.

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Since child birth Azildur have always wanted to go fight for glory, not yet have he had his chance to show his worth in battle, but as of yet he havent had the chance to show his worth but by joining the house of Tanisius he hopes for wealth and glory.
Azildur perfers to take fights with ranged weapons so he can shoot his enemies down on a far distance.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
I can offer a very active player and hopefully a player that knows his class well Smile tho that will have to wait untill the game comes out, but im a great man with humor and kindness, i only want what i seek to give Smile which is a friendly community for me, my friends and enemies. However i wont show any mercy to the cripplings that dares to cross my path. (unless friends ofc.) Smile

Background story (Brief):
Azildur was born in a poor family which was unknown to the world, they lived from the stuff they stole from the rich, his childhood was hard on him, he lived in the dangerous corners of life and was constantly hiding from the world around him. But that wasnt how he wanted to live his life, at the age of 17 he left his family and went out on adventures but he was disapionted. The adventure he went on wasnt like in the feiry tales, he slept out in the night nearly freezing to death untill a friendly family found him and took care of him as their own son. Unfortunally he wasnt in mood for that kind of treatment since he wasnt a little child anymore. So one night he left them and went on traveling and hoping to find a place where he could do duty as soldier. Known with little / no fighting experience he was trained from the bottem of knownlegde from the masters and the military school tought to show no mercy to his enemies. and at the age of 21 he was done with the training and went out to seek a job as soldier, yet noone had he found that was suitable for him but then he tried the House of Tanisius to see if he was worthly enough to fight at their side.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
Pirates of the Burning Sea (Only beta tho) World of Warcraft (4 yrs of playing) and Lord of the Rings online (beta only aswell)

I havent really done much roleplaying, unless at the live roleplay where im very serious and really living me into my role as Kassander captain of his own elite guard thats doing duties for the right amount of money. even tho i havent done much roleplaying i really love it, in wow im just randomly walking around and speaking with people in "roleplaying way"

Real life name (Optional): Daniel Nielsen of Denmark.
Real life age: 17 (born 7 feb 1991)
Timezone: GMT +1
Back to top Go down
Althea

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Sounds good though we have a age requirement of 18 or older. But exceptions could be made.

From reading your post you seem mature enough and you will my vote.
Back to top Go down
Azildur

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Yeah i saw the age req Smile tho i wanted to give it a try Wink people always sees by their age req with me Smile in very mature in general tho i can come with some silly comments here and there Smile

- Azil
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:11 pm

I read through your application and it looks good. The age requirement issue can be looked over if you're mature enough, as I've written on the forums.

I say that we'll let you join the guild for a trial period, say two weeks, and if we notice that you're mature enough to be in an adult guild, then you're in, which I think you are telling from you're application.

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Althea

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:13 pm

Sounds good to me. Especially since we hopefully also will see some posts on the forums until then.
Back to top Go down
azildur

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Sounds fine for me.

Azildur reporting to duty sir!
Back to top Go down
Althea

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:29 pm

You better sign up for the forums so you can see the rest of the topics and posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application.
Page 1 of 1