House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thereshia

An application Empty
PostSubject: An application   An application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:41 pm

Character Name: Thereshia/Neqaelra
Character Race: Aquolinian
Character Age: ???
Character Class: Priest
Character Profession: ?

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
OOC: Experience as a former guild leader. Carefree openmineded (in good and bad way) chat-buddy and someone who loves to RP, sociliaze and help those in need! I leaded a RP guild in that game that most people know. You might have heard of it. It's called WOW. The guild died after I left it... *shrugs* Beautifull memories though. Hmm what else... "Hey where I can find this place/this person/trainer/city/out of this dark scare place"-comments are much used by me *Nods sagely*

IC:
Background: To be typed someday!

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
I am a harcore roleplayer. (if characters dies through good RP she/he dies for good) I've been playing wow since the beta and always in rp server. I have done so called "text-based RP" for over ten years sooo I am not a newbie. Though I am not a RP-nazi eather...
Or am I? *Bad omenous music*

-T

Last edited by Thereshia on Thu May 27, 2010 10:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : (Typing mistake is my second name!))
Back to top Go down
Althea

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 pm

Looks good. But we would like to talk some with you before me make a final decision.

Would you mind joining us on IRC

Server: irc.quakenet.org

Channel: /join #HouseofTanisius

Thank you

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:19 pm

To join us in the chat you need a functioning chat program, for instance IceChat.
Back to top Go down
Thereshia

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Hmm I know IRC but I have never heard about Ise Chat.. and well the irc... I hope I will get it up woring. I have never learned how the bloody thing works bút just for the guild I'll try get it working (Oh how martyrist...)
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Talked to Thereshia and it looks good.

Approved by me.
Back to top Go down
Ffion Derwyn
Ffion Derwyn

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:25 pm

Quote :
Real life name (Optional): Mira

This day just gets stranger and stranger... Mira is a character in my characters background lore. Maybe you are her in another life. *hugs*

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Thereshia

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:35 am

Ffion Derwyn wrote:
Quote :
Real life name (Optional): Mira

This day just gets stranger and stranger... Mira is a character in my characters background lore. Maybe you are her in another life. *hugs*

Welcome!
Depeands what kind of character she is? *Grins*

And thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Talyne
Talyne

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:05 am

There are -alot- of mira's, can't complain. Wish there were char that wandered called "Jason" (I haven't tried, I ain't some Greek Hero! only IRL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An application
Page 1 of 1