House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amarae

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Character Name: Amarae (Surname dropped and unknown)
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 28
Character Class: Conqueror
Character Profession skills: -

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Amarae seeks a house to call her family once more after years of fighting alone in mercenary work. Seeing House Tanisius as an opportunity to both regain some personal status in a prominent noble household and to gain some practical allies, she is eager to make the most of what she sees as Mitra's reward for her struggles.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
Active participation in all the RP I can get my hands on, as well as a generous and friendly attitude. I'm more than willing to pull my own weight in the guild, having lead a few myself in the past. I consider myself a capable roleplayer after around 3 years experience, and I enjoy getting involved in large, guild-based storylines as well as casual chats by the fireside. IC Amarae is somewhat self-obssessed and ambitious, but not incapable of respect for those she sees to earn it; born a noble, she can be polite and friendly when she drops the abrasive armour of her more soldierly attitude.

Background story (Brief):
Amarae will personally admit to being noble blooded, but relatively unclear circumstances appear to have resulted in her dropping the name of her heritage as well as any family ties. Turning her back on the much-encouraged femenine lifestyle, she put her headstrong attitude and natural athleticism to better use on the battlefield. Skilled with most weapons and constantly seeking to hone her physical abilities, it would be easy to presume her a tomboyish woman. However, she is not without an appreciation for being well-dressed and behaved when she considers it appropriate. What history she is willing to tell of beyond this consists of mercenary work, mostly for Old Tarantia's army.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
Pirates of the burning sea (brief), World of Warcraft (almost since launch), , Lord of the Rings online, City of heroes(Brief).

Unusually (or so I'm told) my roleplaying experience began with World of Warcraft a short time after it launched. And there it has stayed (although I briefly roleplayed in LOTRO and POTBS when I played them) despite the increasingly unsupporting environment. My roleplaying experience is by no means broad, but I have certainly done my best to stay dedicated, playing the same character throughout almost all of the time, and leading two guilds IC near the end of the server's roleplaying period in an attempt to keep things going. With WoW's RP virtually fizzled out, though, I'm looking to continue my favourite passtime here, and nothing seems better than to join what appears to be the most prominent RP guild on the server as of now.

Thanks for reading my application.

Real life name (Optional): Laura
Real life age:18 (Born in 90)
Timezone: GMT
Back to top Go down
Talyne
Talyne

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:30 pm

I've known Amarae for at least 2 years and she'll definately be able to become a great member to our growing community. I vouch for her 100%.
Back to top Go down
Jord

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:21 am

Are you the Amarae from Argent Dawn server in WoW!?
Back to top Go down
Amarae

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:56 am

I certainly am!
Back to top Go down
Aldaron

Aldaron

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:34 am

Jebus.. a lot of WoW:ers

Especially Argent Dawners.

I'm Kalamar/Tyriande/Zergamah from WoW Argent dawn and Sporeggar. And I do remember you Amarae and can vouch for you as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuck-if-i-know.com/blog
Jord

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Awesome! I'm Randor! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amarae

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:51 pm

Hi Randor! <3
Back to top Go down
Jord

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Wiho!
I vouch for her. An awesome player indeed. Atleast from the RP-point of view 'cause I haven't really spoken any RL related with her, but I doubt there's anything wrong with that part either.
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:14 pm

Accepted.

Welcome to the house!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1