House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abber

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:06 am

Character Name: Neirenn Esandra Asim
Character Race: Stygian
Character Age: 22
Character Class: Herald of Xotli
Character Profession skills: Undecided maybe Architecture or Alchemy

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Neirenn wanted to make amends for her past sins and find help to control her inner demon.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
I am an open and cheerfull player and you can expect serious roleplay in the form of a cheerfull carefree character who's hiding some dark secrets Cool
I like to meet new people and have fun in a world of wonder.

Background story (Brief):
Born into a royal Neirenn was a cheerfull and carefree girl despite her strickt father. Neirenn never understood the values of hardwork and disipline a fake smile and a little charme got her a long way. The only person she really respects and look up to was her brother, Kieth, a very skilled assasin. From time to time Kieth would take his little sister along with him on his assingments, not really the wisest idea but it went well none the less. Except for his last job, he was to kill a lonely demon worshipper who had been messing with the wrong royals. It went fine at first they got in and he positioned himself for the kill, but right when he was about to strike, Neirenn smashed a great vase and alerted the demonoligist. In an attempt to save his little sister Kieth jumped in front of her and took the blast. Right that instand Neirenn realised what she had done and was filled with hatred and sorrow, a voice wispered to her as she sat on the floor looking at the remains of her older brother and the demonoligist who slowly approached her regaining his power, the voice said: "Do you want power?" "Yes" she answered still filled hatred towards the man who had killed her brother. "Then I shall grant you that power, but on one condition. Your soul will belong to me for all eternity." Without much thought only only seeing an opportunity to right her wrongs she agreed and with a great rumbling she felt power surging through her body and all went black. As Neirenn woke up in the hallway she found herself covered in blood and she realised what she had done, crying she ran for the door and fled the city. She could no longer look back, what would her father think of her now? He would surely kill her if not worse. The following years Neirenn tried to hide her shame behind a cheerfull deamanor and lived off her natural charm.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
For the pen and paper part I have played: Dungeons and Dragons, Exalted, Vampire The Masquerade, Vampire Dark age, Vampire the Requiem, Werewolf the Forsaken and semi-live Vampire oh and some various live roleplay
For the online part I have played World of Warcraft but not much roleplaying which is the general reason i stopped.... It was simply boring. Other than that it hasn't been more than single player RPG games.

Real life name (Optional): Kasper
Real life age:17 (Born in 90, turn 18 in June)
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down
Althea

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:33 am

We will discuss your application a bit more, your application looks good but we want to keep down the numbers of Stygians (and specially Heralds) so we will need more time to talk this through.

Thanks for your patience

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Abber

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Yeah that's what i figured but i really wanted to play one ever since they annoucned that you could play them
And I can see the problem if there are more Stygians than Aquilonians in a Aquilonian guild Razz
Back to top Go down
Harim

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:15 pm

Good luck with your application, the tavern could sure use a barmaid or possibly an exotic dancer Twisted Evil

Althea wrote:
keep down the numbers of Stygians

Feel the love farao
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Placed in a reserve spot for now.
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Updated - no longer in reserve spot but an actual full guild member.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1