House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Tiera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiera

Application - Tiera Empty
PostSubject: Application - Tiera   Application - Tiera Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:10 am

Character Name: Tiera (Possibly subject to chance. Tiera is an actual name of a very minor character in finnish national epic and might be taken, although I'm pretty sure it wont be, especially in the Early Access. In case of this I'll figure out another similar sounding name.)
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 20ish
Character Class: Soldier archtype, most likely Conqueror, possibly Dark Templar
Character Profession skills: Weaponsmith, Mining/Prospecting

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Returning to Aquilonian Empire and Old Tarantia Tiera lacks contacts and a community of his own. Tiera simply hopes to get along, he has no obvious intention or ambitions apart from this so far. He'll guard the Houses stores, sharpen its swords or stand in its shieldwall just the same for now.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
In character Tiera is a young warrior with a potential to become almost anything and very little weightload of his own to restrict things. I usually have a goal to play more ordinary and mundane characters, so Tiera can be the second in command sergeant send to scout that suspicious pass and such things. His personality will be pretty much on the wild and rough side, with the drinking, gaming and brawling, as well as being highly intuitive and self reliant, distrusting strict codes of conducts or religious orders.
OOC I hope to, naturally, be all the things House of Tanisius is looking for; well behaving, nice, active, fair, etc. Smile From my part I am seeking a guild especially to better get into the game at the start, as soloing with just general chat to keep you company is pretty dull in the long run.

Background story (Brief):
A son of a smith, Tiera fled his home in Old Tarantia at an age of 17 after an incident including a barrel of wine, young daughter of the watch captain, several horses and a half burnt inn. He joined a caravan to where-ever as a guard and has been on that way until lately when he received news of the death of his enemies in Tarantia.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
Few months of Anarchy Online and two years of World of Warcraft on EU Argent Dawn, RP server, organiser of sorts in one of the largest guilds. (Onyx Ascendancy, if we have a silly coincidence. Wink) I've also been in the General AoC Beta (current Closed Beta) for a few months now.

Real Age: 22 (-86)
Timezone: GMT +2
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tiera   Application - Tiera Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:55 pm

Great, just the kind of thing we were looking for!

You are in, friend, so please read up on the forums and join us on the IRC if you feel like a chat!

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Tiera

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tiera   Application - Tiera Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Wow! Yay! Thanks! Smile

I'll browse the forums then. ->
Back to top Go down
Tiera

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tiera   Application - Tiera Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Oh and for clarification, I'm the "einssi" dude in QNet. Sorry about the different nicks, I know it's confusing, but I've had the irc nick forever and I really don't want to be called einssi ingame so...

(If the confusion keeps on being a problem and the guild ends up using a lot of irc for chatting even after launch I can always just log on to the guilds channel with another client, using my game nick.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tiera   Application - Tiera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Tiera
Page 1 of 1