House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldaron

Aldaron

Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman. Empty
PostSubject: Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman.   Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Character Name: Aldaron
Character Race: Cimmerian
Character Age: Around 28
Character Class: Barbarian
Character Profession skills: -

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
As a bodyguard of the House of Tanisius, Aldaron hopes to learn from the nobles of the house with loyal servitude.
In this he hopes that one day the noblemen and women can help him find his past, to better forge a future with those he would call his friends.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
What I can offer is the aid and loyalty like any other member of the House of Tanisius. I am prepared to give my utmost for the stability and prosperity of the House of Tanisius.

Background story (Brief):
(You'll have to excuse me if it's a bit short for the moment. I wrote a long piece and then messed it up by IE crashing on me so everything was erased... which left me with a heavy blow to my inspiration. I'll complement this story later on when I can come up with something to fill it out with.)

Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman. Tyriande his father and Seriah his mother, neither of them had time to know their son. For he was snatched from them at a young age as all manner of cults and groups seemed to seek him out. His blood was his curse. His heritage was the fault. He was raised by the different groups of people who fought to keep him to themselves for one reason or another. Those who wished him well taught him survival, those who wished him ill taught him pain. Extraordinary luck followed him wherever he went, safeguarding him and keeping him from deaths gaze. Names he had in the circles of men he was thrown into. Names that gave him nothing, meant nothing. But his true name he kept sacred and safe. Away from the knowledge of his captors. His birthname, they would never know. And as the time came when the gods smiled upon him, he found his way to freedom from his captors and sought to forge a future of his own. With a goal and an unrelenting will, he now wanders the lands of Cimmeria in search of the past that was stolen from him.

He presumes that his parents are alive and that his memories of them does not tell false tales of their names.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
Anarchy Online, Asherons Call, City of heroes, City of Villains, Dark age of Camelot, Entropia Universe, EVE Online, Everquest 1, Everquest 2, Final Fantasy XI, Guild wars, Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings online, Meridian 59, Planetside, Ragnarok Online, ROSE Online, Second Life, Star Wars Galaxies, The Matrix Online, Ultima Online, Vanguard: Saga of heroes, World of Warcraft,

Real life name: Sami
Real life age: 28
Timezone: Sweden

Last edited by Aldaron on Sun May 11, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuck-if-i-know.com/blog
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman.   Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:24 pm

You are very much welcome in to out guild!

Accepted!

Please have a look around the forums, join us on IRC and take part of the very interesting Stygian discussion.

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Aldaron

Aldaron

PostSubject: Re: Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman.   Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:46 pm

I've decided to play a barbarian class instead of my original plan of playing a conqueror.

So changed whatever lists you need to to show me as the correct class. =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuck-if-i-know.com/blog
Talyne
Talyne

PostSubject: Re: Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman.   Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Score one for the Rogue Archetype!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman.   Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Aldaron, the warrior with the name of a nobleman.
Page 1 of 1