House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Ferox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferox

Application - Ferox Empty
PostSubject: Application - Ferox   Application - Ferox Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:09 am

Hello there. Having pestered Ffion with questions and by coincidence grouping with two other members of the House later this evening, I've decided to apply for membership. I am currently level 42 and play about 2-3 evenings a week.

Character Name: Ferox
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 27
Character Class: Conqueror
Character Profession skills: Armoursmith/Gem cutting

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Ferox has been a soldier for a decade now. A fighter bred with the discipline, tenacity and a sense of duty that the legions of Aquilonia install in a man. Another thing the legions give you is a knee-jerk loyalty to your homeland. Ferox is frustrated by the lack of firm response to the Nermidian aggression, not seeing the greater political implications. If the House of Tanisius is indeed intend on taking a more assertive approach, then he will gladly offer his sword and armour in its service.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
A steady, social and experienced brother in arms. I am practicing my PvE tanking skills but I’m also curious to see if I can make a decent PvP tank out of Ferox. Someone who can keep his team standing through the battle. I’ve no idea if that’s within the possibilities of the game, to be fair.

Background story:
Ferox likes to say that he was more or less raised in the army of Aquilonia, that he comes from a family of soldiers and leave it at that.
In truth he was indeed raised by the army but that was because he joined as an adolescent giving the choice between signing up or going to jail for petty theft (well ok, several incidents of petty theft and a mugging). From what he could gather he is pretty sure his father was a mercenary, Ferox even met him once or twice when he was a young boy.
It doesn’t really matter to Ferox. He isn’t one to dwell on the past. Instead, he tries to take things one day at a time while working out a long term strategy to find his place in the world and protect his homeland.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
World of Warcraft (we are Legion).

Been playing pen and paper rpg’s for a long time. It has become more of a social thing over the years as it’s a great way to meet up with friends on a (semi-)regular basis. I’m currently running a Demon: the Fallen game.

Real life name: Alex
Real life age:32
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down
Thereshia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ferox   Application - Ferox Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:29 am

To me your application and character look quite good!
As one of the temporary leader-officers I would like to welcome you to our guild!

Poke me or Ffion for invation in-game.

Welcome!
-T
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ferox   Application - Ferox Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:08 am

Accepted and welcome. Looks great.

As Thereshia said, poke any member online and have an officer invite you.

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Aryana

Aryana

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ferox   Application - Ferox Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:43 am

Hey I know him, he was in my and Jezethons group yesterday Smile, welcome Forex!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ferox   Application - Ferox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Ferox
Page 1 of 1