House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Jezethon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jezethon

Application - Jezethon Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jezethon   Application - Jezethon Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:54 pm

Character Name: Jezethon
Character Race: Styghian
Character Age: 49
Character Class: Necromancer
Character Profession skills: Alchemist

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:

He had quickly gained a reputation in lower politics and amongst certain rather efficent groups within the political power play. As the previous ruler of the House met with him, they agreed that the leader himself would be spared the details and he'd make sure certain things got handled in the 'right' way.

He was hired about 20 years ago, bringing along his brother as his bodyguard and remaning family, seeking to fortify his position within the House and politics as a whole. This caused him to remain loyal to the House of Tanisius even though it sometimes pushes against some of his personal interests and agendas.

He now works as the advisor of the lady, remaining as loyal to her as to his previous employer. He continues to work hard to ensure Tanisius grows in strength, having met with and gathered people suitable to assist with the darker side of politics, amongst other things.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):

IC: I am here to assist the leading figure, offering my advice and opinion on matters and also solutions others might neglect. I'd be there to help ensure the balance of power remains tilting in our favor, as a whole.

OOC: I'm an RP and PvP veteran, enjoy doing both. I'm usually a decent player and I have experience in leading both fights and 'dark' groups.

Background story (Brief):

A Stygian which left his homeland as a teenager with his brother and have traveled wide and far, providing advice starting as a herbalist and traveling healer that rapidly drew in knowledge about the world.

As his knowledge grew, so did his value in the eyes of leaders as he gained a title as a wise man and his advice assisted several men to acquire power. His services were contracted by the late ruler of Tanisius almost 20 years ago, while he was still a striking young man with a brilliant intellect and cunning.

Throughout the years he has grown to know several of the House members, getting a mix of relations with them all but remaining loyal to the house, though his methods of dealing with other political threats are quite morally questionable at times.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
World of Warcraft, Everquest II (very brief), Lord of the Rings online (very briefly), Dark age of Camelot(Brief), City of heroes, Vanguard.

Been roleplaying for many years in many different formats, pen'n'paper being one of my favorites. Been DM several times, tried to many different games for me to list them all.

Real life name (Optional): Rick - Just call me Rick.
Real life age:21 (Born in 86)
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Application - Jezethon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Jezethon   Application - Jezethon Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Accepted.

Welcome to the house of Tanisius.
Back to top Go down

Application - Jezethon
Page 1 of 1