House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Egumer - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egumer

Egumer

Egumer - Application Empty
PostSubject: Egumer - Application   Egumer - Application Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Character Name: Egumer
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 23
Character Class: Priest of Mitra
Character Profession skills: Architect

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Egumer is always on a quest to better himself and requires a purpose to move forward. He believes that he found his purpose! He will use all that he knows to help the House of Tanisius withstand the harsh times that are coming.
Egumer believes that he will prove invaluable in the quest to rise the House of Tanisius to a status that it never reached before and by doing that will also help the Aquilonian empire get back on its feet.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
[Ic]I shall use the powers that Mitra bestowed upon me to defend and repel any enemie of this House and i will be forever loyal and able.

[OOC]I'm always well humored and i see myself as a very social person. I like to make friends and anyone that needs help will get it from me. Smile

Background story (Brief):
Egumer is an orphan taken by a priest and taught the ways of Mitra. Not much is known from his past, only a necklace remains.
After years of study and devotion Egumer leaves the safe walls of his temple and ventures into the wilderness, searching to develop himself,
help others and come closer to his god Mitra.
Tired of solitude and prayer he is! Egumer wants to actively seek evil and stop it. It is his belief that Mitra gave him such power for a reason and he must find it and fulfill his destiny.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
I have experience as Officer and Raid Leader(in WoW). Played a bit of EvE, GuildWars and Tabula Rasa. Thats about it.

Real life name (Optional): Filipe
Real life age:23
Timezone: GMT+0

(edited as requested Wink )

Last edited by Egumer on Tue May 13, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Egumer - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egumer - Application   Egumer - Application Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Not bad at all, it needs a bit more text though.

Try adding a few more rows concerning why the house of Tanisius would be a place for your character, along with some more brief information about his background.

EDIT:

He added some more text and such, and I will add an "accepted".

Look around the forums.
Back to top Go down

Egumer - Application
Page 1 of 1