House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Zorian Àedh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorian

Application - Zorian Àedh Empty
PostSubject: Application - Zorian Àedh   Application - Zorian Àedh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Character Name: Zorian Áedh
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 26
Character Class: Assassin
Character Profession skills: Architect

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Tired of being a wanderer with no purpose in life, he now searches for a place to stay where he can be of help and find a purpose with his life again and use his skills both in combat and architecture to its fullest. The House of Tanisius shows great potential for such a place, where loyalty is almost everything.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
What there is to offer from me IC, is a skilled, loyal assassin, who has specialized himself in architecture, while being a helpful person, ready to help when it’s needed.
OOC I can offer a dedicated, mature, helpful, active player as well as a roleplayer that has experience from the past combined with a kinda weird humor, but hopefully not to wierd! Describing what else I bring is something I find troublesome to write, please bear with me on this!

Background story (Brief):
To be honest, I am a complete fool when it comes to Lore and story writing and by being in a new game, it doesn’t make it easier. But even if I’m a bad story writer, what mostly held me from making a story was the lore knowledge I have. As I am already a terrible story writer, not knowing the very lore good enough makes it even worse, since the story itself will not only be bad, but also full of embarrassing mistakes. I’m eager to learn about the lore and still trying to read myself to things that’d maybe help me making the story, but for now, I do not have enough lore knowledge to actually write a story, so yah, hope it doesn’t make th application look all that bad.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
First time I tried roleplaying was a few years back with DnD Pen and Paper stuff. Then WoW pretty much came and I rolled on a roleplaying server after 1.5 – 2 years after release and been there ever since.
The MMO’s I’ve been trying are WoW and EVE Online.

Real life name (Optional): Roan.
Real life age: 17
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down
Auros

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zorian Àedh   Application - Zorian Àedh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Quote :
Background story (Brief):
To be honest, I am a complete fool when it comes to Lore and story writing and by being in a new game, it doesn’t make it easier. But even if I’m a bad story writer, what mostly held me from making a story was the lore knowledge I have. As I am already a terrible story writer, not knowing the very lore good enough makes it even worse, since the story itself will not only be bad, but also full of embarrassing mistakes. I’m eager to learn about the lore and still trying to read myself to things that’d maybe help me making the story, but for now, I do not have enough lore knowledge to actually write a story, so yah, hope it doesn’t make th application look all that bad.

We all start somewhere ^^ and we all aswell learn by misstakes. However you seem to be pleasent fella'h as to what i can gather from the application. However there is an age requirement but of course possibilities for exceptions. You'll have to wait for the final verdict from Anna and Althea.
Best of luck !

Regards, Auros.
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zorian Àedh   Application - Zorian Àedh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Well, I'd say it's a yes, but just with the other player who weren't eighteen, you'll be on a trial period for a week or two once the game is released. Dependant on your level of maturity (Some Thirty year olds are like kids, some sixteen year olds are like adults) we'll let you stay.

Also, please join the IRC chat so we can talk through there aswell.

For now, consider yourself a proud member of the house of Tanisius.
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zorian Àedh   Application - Zorian Àedh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Me and Annastasyia discussed it and we came up with what was written in the previous reply.

Your application is well written and dont see why you should be able to join.

You have my vote
Back to top Go down
Zorian

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zorian Àedh   Application - Zorian Àedh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm very pleased to hear!

And, well, I am not very familiar with IRC and stuff, so if anyone would help me out on that, it'd be just lovely!
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zorian Àedh   Application - Zorian Àedh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:00 pm

If you just PM me your MSN or ICQ adress i will add you and guide you through it.

Nice to have you with us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zorian Àedh   Application - Zorian Àedh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Zorian Àedh
Page 1 of 1