House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Character Name: Mastin Marthell.
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 31
Character Class: Guardian
Character Profession skills: Weaponsmith/Armorsmith, Mining (Not really sure what i'm choosing just yet)

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
After many years of wandering the lands of Hyborian Mastin returns home so that he may be able to finally make something of himself rather than a simple mercinary. So therefore Mastin walks the land of the Aquilonian Empire seeking a suitable master to serve.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
IC: "My sword and sheild is yours to command" Mastin is the average soldier who does what he is ordered to even if it means certain death or just guard duty. His only wish is to serve and protect his fellow kinsmen.
OOC: An active player, a seriously roleplayer and a cheerful person.

Background story (Brief):
Mastin Marthell was born into a family with a great military history. So after reaching the age of 8 he was sent to a military acadamy by his father. After spending 12 years at the military acadamy Mastin finally completed the training, but he wasn't satisfied becaurse he had not yet felt the rush of fighting in a large scale battle and he did not wish to return home before he truly knew if he was worthy to serve under his father. So he set out to explore the world of Hyborian, offering his sword to the highest bitter. After 11 years in the wilderness Mastin decided to return home knowing that he would be able to make his family proud, only to find out that they had been the victims of a faul diseas and leaving him the only Marthell alive.

Former experiences of MMO: and roleplaying:
MMO: Starwars galaxis(2 years), Guildwars(6 months or so), World of warcraft(3 years), Risk your life(3-4 months), Lord of the rings(2 months), Eve(only trial version).
RPG: Neverwinter Nights(played it for several years and i'm still playing it). Also been playing some PnP for the last few years now

Søren
Real Age: 18 (1990)
Timezone: GMT +1
Back to top Go down
Menenius

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:37 pm

/OOC this is my cousin btw. Hope you will consider him Smile . Sorry but dont have time for more than this Razz
Back to top Go down
Althea

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:34 pm

Its a bit short, but we'll find out more when we chat to you.

You are accepted, welcome to the guild!

Please read up on the forums and join us on IRC

Kindest regards

Althea
Back to top Go down
Mastin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:56 am

My character has changed name to Mastius as some of you may have noticed. just wanted to inform you about it so there wont be any mistakes in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1