House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solerisa

New Application Empty
PostSubject: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:21 pm

Character Name: Solerisar
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 29
Character Class: Dark Templar
Character Profession skills: Undecided

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Being an outcast Solerisar has no real purpose to live for. That is why his reason to join is simple, to drag his life from a wanderer to a life where he can find purpose in helping restore something greater then himself.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
A soldier willing to do anything for the house of Tanisius. I'm ofcourse always willing to come to any events or help out in any way i can (picking up a needed proffession skill for example).

Background story (Brief):
A simple farmer's son his parents were killed in a raid by slave traders on an early age. Spending most of his youth as a slave to rich nobles he has known little to no kindness. At 16 he managed to escape his life of forced servitude and started wandering the land. From petty crime to arena fighting for some quick money, he has done anything needed to survive on his own. He contiunues to seek a purpose in life where he can fight for something greater then the sound of coins. Until then he lives by the rules of nature "the weak perish and the strong survive".

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
World of Warcraft, Silkroad online, Lord of the Rings online, Dark age of Camelot, The Matrix Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Guild wars.

I have done some roleplaying in the past in LOTRO,SWG and MxO, exept from Mxo the other 2 were mostly light RP (form of events mostly). I find RP helps me enjoy the game far more then i would without, i'm far from experienced in RP but i learn with every day.

Real life name (Optional): Kristof
Real life age:21 (Born in 86)
Timezone: GMT+1
Back to top Go down
Althea

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:48 am

Looks really good and devoted to me. You got my vote..if i had one. *grins*

Anyhow, Good luck and i hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Yep, you're definitely in to me. Looks like the kind of people we want here.

Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Solerisa

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:29 pm

thank you, glad to be here
Back to top Go down
Althea

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:44 pm

You should probably sign up for the forums for real so you can see all the other topics too.

And Welcome to the guild, glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application
Page 1 of 1