House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Aryana Raquillia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aryana

Aryana

Application Aryana Raquillia Empty
PostSubject: Application Aryana Raquillia   Application Aryana Raquillia Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:43 am

Character Name: Aryana Raquillia
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 30
Character Class: Dark Templar
Character Proffesion skills: (ex) recruit soldier of the city guard.

IC Reasons to join the House of Tanisius:
It has been some weeks now since I was assaulted by the assassins. And that night somehow the dark magic within me got reawakened. There is no book in the library that can provide me with information of this… curse. The only stories that exist are about wizards and warlocks who eventually destroyed their body and soul by using these demonic powers.
So I come to seek both refuge and help from within the House of Tanisius. I can offer a sword and shield and… demonic magic…

What can I offer the House of Tanisius (IC and OOC):
I have trained for almost 6 years as a soldier of Tarantia. So I can offer my sword and shield to help the House of Tanisius in battle. I do not fear my foe, human nor beast and I shall be there when an ally is in need of aid.
(OOC): Well I’m always up for some (serious) RP and im happy to join on the events.

Background story:
I used to live in a small cottage near a village that is about a day walking from Tarantia.
I remember that I had found a leather bound book. The book told about a demonlord and on the last few pages they discribed a way to summon this demon.
That afternoon I took the old book outside and the 5 candles wich had strange runes carved at the side of it. I followed the inscriptions written in the book but something went wrong…
I do not remember what happened during the ritual and I awoke the morning afterwards under a blood red sky. The grass was burned and the old willow seemed dead for years.
The creature killed my parents and I have not heard anything about my borther and sister since. When I woke up I also had the runes from the candle carves in my left arm.
It took me about 3 days to travel to Tarantia and I dared not to ask for aid from the villagers.
When I was 12 I joined the city guards and there I trained for 6 years.
But everything changed a few weeks ago when I got attacked by 2 assassins and one died thanks to my magic…

Former experiences of MMO and RP:
World of Warcraft and Guild Wars
(it doesn’t realy have to do with RP but this last 6-7 months I’v been reading a lot of English fantasy books like Warhammer and LoTR. Thanks to that my interest in RP has greatly renewed again.)

Real life name: Matti
Real life age: 19 ( born in ’88 )
Timezone: GMT +1

edit: my date of birth look like a smily face...

Last edited by Aryana on Wed May 14, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Application Aryana Raquillia   Application Aryana Raquillia Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:27 am

Ah Awesome.

Accepted. Please read up on the forums and join us on IRC.

and welcome tp the guild

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Thereshia

PostSubject: Re: Application Aryana Raquillia   Application Aryana Raquillia Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:38 am

Hmm you are from Finland, aren't you?
And welcome!
Back to top Go down
Aryana

Aryana

PostSubject: Re: Application Aryana Raquillia   Application Aryana Raquillia Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:18 pm

No I'm from the netherlands, but i'v got a finnish name. thanks for accepting me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Aryana Raquillia   Application Aryana Raquillia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Aryana Raquillia
Page 1 of 1