House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exemple application: Annastasyia the Second

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Exemple application: Annastasyia the Second Empty
PostSubject: Exemple application: Annastasyia the Second   Exemple application: Annastasyia the Second Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Character Name: Annastasyia the Second
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 41
Character Class: Guardian
Character Profession skills: Architect/Stone cutting

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Being the wife of the former patriarch, her reason to join is quite clear. She intends to continue ruling the house of Tanisius back into its former glory and beyond. The position of power is something she doesn't intend to give up even if she may loose her life in the pursuit of accessing it.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
Leadership of the guild and intense roleplaying events. I intend to arrange many different events and participate in every Roleplaying event in my vicinity. I also intend to take part of as many PvP events as possible to make the house of Tanisius reach the top. I am a mature person who have experience of running several different RP-PvP guilds in many different online games.

Background story (Brief):
She heritages from a line of rulers, born from aristocracy and raised on the battlefield. She grew up knowing that she'd marry the to-be matriarch of the house, and so her parents named her after one of the founders of the house to make sure she never forgot her history. On her way to become an adult she started to find reading and looking pretty in dresses more and more dull and so she managed to talk one of the old weapon masters to train her in the arts of combat. As she turned fifteen she married Carneades who treated her fairly well, except for his bad habit to meet up with other women and enjoy the pleasures of flesh together with them.

When he got killed by an assassin about half a year ago she surprisingly to her surroundings took rule of the house. Up until then she had been quite silent and done little to get noticed by the officers of the house, but as there were no male heir at a decent age, she took rule of the house and will most likely do so until the end of her days.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
Pirates of the burning sea, World of Warcraft, Silkroad online(Brief), Lord of the Rings online, Dark age of Camelot(Brief), City of heroes(Brief), Eve online (Very brief), Vanguard.

As for roleplaying, been roleplaying about a dozen different pen and paper roleplaying games pretty much since I was seven year old. I've also found it very dull to play an online game without roleplaying events which means I've been roleplaying in WoW, PotBS, LotRo and DaoC. I've also played text-based roleplaying games online for some time.

Real life name (Optional): Sebastian
Real life age:21 (Born in 86)
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down

Exemple application: Annastasyia the Second
Page 1 of 1