House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rutuba application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutuba

Rutuba

Rutuba application Empty
PostSubject: Rutuba application   Rutuba application Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Character name: Rutuba
Character Race: aquallian
Character age: Around the 30's
Character class: Not decided yet
Character profession: Not decided yet

IC - Reasons to join the house of Tanisius
Heard that the house of Tanisius was fighting for Mitra (se brief history to understand this short reason better).

What can I offer the house of Tanisius

IC
For my friends, my brothers and sisters in Mitra: I offer my sword, my respect, my life.

OCC
Heavy RP
Friendship with some good laughs ;-)
A beer (if we meet)
A active player

Background story brief
Drifting around in Hyboria after a huge loss on the battlefield, i had time to think, i had time to embrace .. embrace the taste of defeat, for never again taste that cup again.
I remember it so clearly: so many of them where talking and joking .. like it would make any difference, for them, or maybe a sensation that everything is going to be alright again. Fools.
That few hours, or that lifetime of years, in the end, what difference does it make when you lost eternity? I didnt care. They shouldnt have either.

When i walked of that battlefield, with the stains of blood on my hands, and with the people laying dead on the ground, i felt .. nothing. All the talking .. all the joking .. it was so calm .. so quiet .. so peaceful.
It was after this..i started to drift around..with no real goal in life or destination to head towards. The days went on, passing to weeks and months. It got to me! It got to me!!! All those nightmares, all that talking, all that joking! All the time! In my head, in my dreams! I remember it so clear now.
I heard.. i heard him shouting my name .. not like before when we trained or talked ..it was a different sound.. i looked into his eyes, horror, i saw horror .. it got to me! All this talking..it was so quiet back then, so peaceful.

I met this man, I dont even remember the place any more. He was a priest and he offered me a bed and food in exchange for some protection and a helping hand. I accepted it. I liked the place. All the people where so friendly and i got stuck in the feeling that they had something they valued in life that was not depended on them. Of course i heard of the Gods before, i just didnt care in that sense..
I remember it .. the sound when he shout my name .. for a last time .. the blood ..out of his mouth ..the sword in his chest..
The Priest talked alot to me, about Mitra and the Justice of Mitra. I liked it, i want them to pay..i want them to suffer..justice. I travelled to different Mitra priests for several years, gaining knowledge and purity. It was due to this i heard about the House of Tanisius.

Im changed now.
I live for justice. I live for right and wrong. I live for Mitra and for the right doctrine. I feel hope in my vains again..the power of justification.
I will forsake them..destroy and unmake them, with all my might they are going down. There is no turning back, as they fall into the sweep of despair. Collapsing there..
Im changed now...

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
I played DaD, Kult and so on when i was younger with my friends. Now i mostly play Lord of The Rings Online and im looking forward to play a new game with new peoples with a new character to develope.

Real life name Johannes
Real life age 29
Timezone +2

Last edited by Rutuba on Tue May 27, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/johannesforsberg
Althea

Rutuba application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rutuba application   Rutuba application Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:23 pm

Looks really good. I love the short story.

I cant see any reasons why you wouldnt be able to join.

You got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Thereshia

Rutuba application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rutuba application   Rutuba application Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:26 pm

My thumbs up for the story aswell to you!
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Rutuba application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rutuba application   Rutuba application Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:37 pm

Played with you on LotRO as well, and he forgot to mention another important trait.

Very helpful, just the kind of person we want in our guild. Please take a look into the IRC, and feel greatly welcomed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rutuba application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rutuba application   Rutuba application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rutuba application
Page 1 of 1