House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liberius - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liberius

Liberius

Liberius - Application Empty
PostSubject: Liberius - Application   Liberius - Application Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:05 pm

Character Name: Liberius De Gaulle
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 32
Character Class: Conqueror
Character Profession skills: (will decide in-game)

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:

Previously a soldier in the Aquilonian Army, Liberius remains loyal to King Conan and his treasured homeland - Aquilionia. Unfortunately as Liberius grows older he no-longer has the security and perks that being in the Army once gave him. With ever growing tension mounting between the nations of Hyboria, Liberius has made a plee to one of the many noble families of Aquilionia - The House of Tanisius. In exchange for his military experience and sword in battle, He wishes that his family is taken in by the house and given the protection that they will surely need. If the offer is accepted then both Liberius and his family will swear allegiance to the house and help them in what ever pursuits they should undertake.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):

I will be a reliable member and will aim to attend as much PvP and RP events as possible. I enjoy the social aspect of the game and will hopefully be a valuable member in and out of character.

Background Story:

COMING SOON (Will write this up after release so I can fit it in with the lore of the guild, As I said though - my character will be from a military background).

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:

World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Pirates of The Burning Sea, Eve Online and took part in the Age of Conan Open Beta if that counts!

I played on the RP-PvP server Ravenholdt as a member of the Iron Wheel guild for well over a year. I took part in many events and have gained sufficient experience in all aspects of MMOs.

Real life age: 18 (so one of the younger ones but mature...)
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down
Althea

Liberius - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberius - Application   Liberius - Application Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:49 pm

Accepted!

Welcome!

Please read up on the forums and join us on IRC!

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down

Liberius - Application
Page 1 of 1