House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gedran the reluctant Necromancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clawbreaker

Clawbreaker

Gedran the reluctant Necromancer Empty
PostSubject: Gedran the reluctant Necromancer   Gedran the reluctant Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 am

(Sections of this have been copied from Clawbreakers app, this is currently an alt who I will be leveling up and may replace Clawbreaker as my main)

Character Name: Gedran
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: Unknown
Character Class: Necromancer (yes, you read it right, read the backstory)
Character Profession skills:

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:

Gedran is the old 'Captain of the guard' of the House of Tanisius and since his demise he has been lost. He has heard that the house how rebuilds it's self and has established a new home. He wishes to serve the house once again, offering them his now corrupted life.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):

IC - A member who used to serve the house before their demise and defended them with his life. A cruel twist of fate saw his life continue and he now wishes to offer it to the house once more.

OOC - A casual player with a relaxed attitude who loves to roleplay. I love coming up with plotlines and writing stories whether they be epic or trivial. I'm not a hardcore player who plays 12 hours per day, I much prefer quality over quantity so 1-3 hours a few times a week and bit more at the weekends is more like my playtime.

Background story (Brief(or not so brief)):

Seven months ago Gedran was the proud Captain of the House Guard, the protectors of the House of Tanisius. But, as I am sure you all know by now, a terrible fate was to become the house. The Pictish tribes had inhabited the surrounding lands for some time and while Gedran had people monitoring their movements, he failed to anticipate their next devistating move.

On a dark wet night six months ago the Pictish tribes attacked, raiding the homes of the House of Tanisius, killing and stealing anything they could. The House Guard was quick to react but by the time they engaged the Picts many lives had already beel lost. The brave defenders held off the onslaught long enough for many of the family members to escape but eventually they were brought down by the relentless Picts.

What happened next was to change Gedrans existance forever!

Gedran lay mortally wounded surrounded by the corpses of is slain brothers. The Picts had regrouped and were preparing a party to persue and kill the remaining family members... little did they know that the House Guard were gathered, plotting in the underworld.

They made a deal with the faceless lord of the hell that lay beneath the world that if they were allowed to return back to the living and save their family, they would offer the souls of themselves plus Gedran to him for eternity. He agreed and bound their souls to that of Gedran and said simply, in a dark booming voice "When he dies, your souls are mine"

Gedran caught the eye of the Picts when he moved for his sword, determined not to die bleeding to death he was going to make a last stand. The Pict who was giving the orders noticed and started to walk towards him to finish him off, but stopped in his tracks when he saw the corpses around Gedran start to twitch. Gedran watched in horror as his fallen comrades rose around him and engaged the Pics once again...

The cumbersome corpses faught, limbs hanging, bodies broken but eachtime they fell they would rise again, their souls bound to that of Gedran. They could never hope to defeat the Picts but fear got the better of the simple warriors and they soon fled back to their homes.

They were defeated and the family was saved, but at what price?

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
I've been playing mmorpg's for about 6 years now. Previously I have played Runescape (we all have to start somewhere), UO, SWG, and currently playing WoW on Sporeggar. I rp'd in SWG and play on a rp server with WoW. I love my roleplaying and I couldn't imagine playing AoC without it.

Real life name (Optional): Dale
Real life age: 28
Timezone: GMT
Back to top Go down

Gedran the reluctant Necromancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Tanisius :: General :: Application-
Jump to: