House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madelyn the Something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madelyn

Madelyn the Something Empty
PostSubject: Madelyn the Something   Madelyn the Something Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:37 am

Character Name: Madelyn (surname yet to be earned)
Character Race: Cimmerian
Character Age: 18
Character Class: Conqueror
Character Profession skills: I do not even know how to pick up those yet, but I have been thinking of some gathering.

Note: I am quite new to this game and do not really know how to do anything. The same goes for the lore, and as such the character is subject to change a bit.

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Having left her homeland behind earlier than recommended and being quite unable to sustain for herself, Madelyn now hopes that the rumours of House Tanisius welcoming any capable and loyal blade are true. What she needs now is a family and a place to call home, before she sinks even deeper in her already questionable career.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
IC I hope to add a character that is refreshing to roleplay with. I am still uncertain as to just what role I hope fill within the House, but I hope to do it well! I am trying to take a more casual approach to this game, as opposed to my WoW career, but I still tend to be very passionate in my playing once I get to like my character. In general I should of course also be able to join in on the common tasks of AoC like instance genocides and city plundering Wink

Background story (Brief):
Growing up in the harsh lands of Cimmeria, Madelyn is no stranger to strife and hard work. Yet she hoped for something more exciting, and it did not take many a travellers stories of the magnificient Tarantia before she knew where she belonged. But being without family or friends, and unable to keep a job for long, she has now sunk down to the occasional theft, which pains her greatly. For the teachings of Mitra increasingly affect her, the promise of freedom and prosperity giving her new hope for her life.

Former experiences of MMO's and roleplaying:
Been playing WoW since its launch, however long that may be. Beyond that, I played D&D Online for a few weeks and very briefly tried EVE and LotR Online. I have been doing pen & paper roleplaying for several years and also do LARPing regularly.

Real life name (Optional): None o' yer business!
Real life age: Copy+Paste
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn the Something   Madelyn the Something Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:49 am

We cant accept your application until you've answered you real life age.
So please do so and we'll get back to you.

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Madelyn

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn the Something   Madelyn the Something Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 pm

Duh, okay. Guess I will have to give you great insight into my real life then... Razz

I am 19 years old, male and from Denmark. Smile
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn the Something   Madelyn the Something Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Accepted!

Contact Ffion, Jord, Thereshia, Taelyn, Ravanysia, Me or Annastasyia for a guild invite in game.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madelyn the Something   Madelyn the Something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madelyn the Something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Tanisius :: General :: Application-
Jump to: