House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ballista the Drunk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ballista the Drunk Empty
PostSubject: Ballista the Drunk   Ballista the Drunk Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:32 pm

Character Name: Ballista the Drunk
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 43
Character Class: Conqueror
Character Profession skills: None (yet)

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
Ballista was a less than renown Aquilonian soldier whom was relieved of duty for his drinking problems, after years in the gutter he started working as a hireblade to the nobles in Old Tarantia desperate trying to make a name for himself within the city walls. By chance he overheard a disscusion in one of the taverns that the House of Tanisius were looking for loyal guards and that they paid well. He instantly knew that this was his chance to rise once again, He knew his days of glory wasn't over yet.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
I am a mature person who have experience from many mmos, Both RP and non rp guilds,
I am a loyal and dedicated player who have high ambitions and I play alot.
I want to help the House of Tanisius with reaching the top on our server both PVE and PVP wise.

Background story (Brief):
Ballista heritages from a line of low Aquilonian citizens, His family has never held any high positions within the social and aristocrat life of Tarantia
Ballista was teached how to hold a sword and ride a horse by his father shortly before he died, leaving him with his mother and only brother.
At the age of 16 he joined the Aquilonian army and his progess within the ranks was nothing but remarkable. At the age of 20 he had
already been promoted four times and was on his way up. Then disaster struck, Ballistas only brother got sick and died in his bed. Ballistas military career was not going anywhere and he started to drink and soon he fell into depression, He was forced to leave his position in the army seeing that
his drinking took too much time. He spent years doing nothing and when his mother got the same sickness that years earlier killed his brother everything looked grim. His mother was getting worser everyday. But then everything changed...
As he was walking home from the harbor tavern he found himself standing by a statue of Mitra. He kneeled down before the figure and prayed for his mother to get well again. As it happened his mother was cured only days after and Ballista thinking it was a miracle tatooed his back with the Aquilonian mark of Blessed. He threw away the life of a drunkard and took up employment where ever he could, usualy in the harbor of Old Tarantia or in one of the noble houses as a guardsman.

Real life name (Optional): Sebastian
Real life age:16
Timezone: GMT+1
Back to top Go down
Althea

Ballista the Drunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballista the Drunk   Ballista the Drunk Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Denied due to age restrictions.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a good guild.

Kindest regards

Althea
Back to top Go down

Ballista the Drunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Tanisius :: General :: Application-
Jump to: