House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*A scroll placed in the eyesocket of a skull*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortuus

*A scroll placed in the eyesocket of a skull* Empty
PostSubject: *A scroll placed in the eyesocket of a skull*   *A scroll placed in the eyesocket of a skull* Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:26 pm

Character Name: Mortuus Erlythen
Character Race: Stygian
Character Age: 24
Character Class: Necromancer
Character Profession skills: Architect/Gemcutting

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:

He had wandered for years, looking for an honorable house to settle down with his studies with, yet found none.. That was until he found the house.. Mortuus finds strength in numbers, numbers he believes the House of Tanisius to have. He strives to grow strong with the members of this House, being the house that he has the most respect for.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
"I offer this House my loyalty, my magic, my life and the unlives of my minions."

I believe I can offer a fair bit of roleplaying, participation in roleplaying events, and a smile. If you take me in, I'll also do my best to assist you OOC'ly, with questing, grinding, or whatever. Just ask, and I'll see what I can do! I will ofcourse do my best to be as active as possible, as I hope to completely replace my World of Warcraft-playing with playing this game. I will need to read up on the lore of Conan, though, but I'll learn most of it shortly.

Background story (Brief):

Mortuus has always had somewhat of a hatred towards gods and deities. He grew up with his family in Stygia, who were fanatical worshippers of Set. His hatred is stronger for Set than for the other gods, seeing as he saw his beloved sister get sacrificed in Set's name. He escaped the same night, from his home, having found a hatred for his fellow Stygians, as well has his hatred for Set. After a few weeks, he got taken in by a teacher of the dark arts of Necromancy, turning out to be a quick learner. He keeps his hatred of the gods to himself, as he would surely get executed were he to go around spouting his hatred publically. He is often seen as a rather quiet, hostile man, but loosens up after a while, once one gets to know him. That is, if one treats him in a friendly way. Among his friends, he is seen as greatly loyal and trustworthy.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:
I have mostly been roleplaying on World of Warcraft, having characters on every single roleplaying server, I am no stranger to roleplaying. I have also roleplayed in the game Tabula Rasa, although I played it for only a month or so.

Real life Name: Lucifer.
Real life Age: 18. Born in '90.
Timezone: +1.
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

*A scroll placed in the eyesocket of a skull* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A scroll placed in the eyesocket of a skull*   *A scroll placed in the eyesocket of a skull* Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Greetings!

For now you'll be placed in a reserve spot as our ratios with stygians clear up.

Feel free to browse around the forum and take a chat in the IRC channel.
Back to top Go down

*A scroll placed in the eyesocket of a skull*
Page 1 of 1