House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A helping hand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boriam

A helping hand Empty
PostSubject: A helping hand   A helping hand Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:40 pm

The night was getting darker, and the storm was building up. A rainy night like this had not been experienced for long and the roads had been completely emptied of all life. Except for one, riding on horseback with cowl and skin clothes to cover him from the wet, cold night he determined continued through the darkness. The drowsiness from the many hours riding was beginning to get to him.

Then in the distance, a light. He set up his pace and headed for the nearby inn stationed close by the forest. He tied up the horse and went from the cold lonely night into the warm, noise and rather smelly inn. Evading the drunks passed out on the floor, he discreetly made his way up to the bar.

“What ya havin’?” A large bearded man turned and asked him the moment he got there.
“Um, a little cup of milk. Thanks.”
The bartender laughed “Whoaa, lad. Don’t empty my kegs now, eh?!” He winked and served the man.
“Thanks..” He mumbled

Quietly he drank his milk and looked around. All the other patrons here seemed to know each other very well. Drinking cheering, singing and dancing throughout the bar. He rubbed his eyes and turned to the bartender.

“So, do you have any rooms available for the night?”
“Nope, lad. Only the floor. Doesn’t seem to bother the boys either” He laughed
The man shook his head.
“So, lad. Wha’cha doin’ here anyway? Just enjoyin’ my weeks-old goat milk?”
He looks at the cup, pushes it away. Then feels in his pocket.
“Well, I do have this” he says and takes a envelope up. “It’s addressed to a Boriam Birhams. Do you happen to know him?”
The bartender shrugged “Nope. But we can find out if he’s here.”
He positioned himself at the edge of the bar and yelled “OI! Any o’ ye dirty lapdogs in here Boriam Birhams?!”

The patrons simply looked with confusion towards then shrugged and mumbled incoherent before returning to their amusements. The messenger shook his head, before someone prodded him on the back. He turned around; saw the figure of a medium sized man, middle long hair and lots of stubbles. He spoke to him in a gentle tone.

“Excuse me. I am Boriam. Is that a letter for me?”
The messenger looked at the envelope. “It’s from a guy named Menenius Numerius. Anyone you know?”
The man frowned, showing both surprise wondering. “A little bit taller than I, bald, scars?”
The messenger nodded “That’s him.”
Boriam held out his hand “I guess I will just take that letter then”
The messenger didn’t hand it to him, simply smirked
Boriam sighed and flipped him a coin
“A bit tight pursed eh? Well, it’ll do for now” The messenger put himself back to the bar. Boriam went back to his corner to have a look at the note from his old aquantice and “colleague”.

“Greeting, Boriam.
I am writing to you to offer you a chance to actually get somewhere with yourself. Sure, some would prefer the life of a strider. Live under the open sky, peddle yourself to shelter and get the coins where you can now get them. But let us face it, Boriam, you are a lousy peddler. But where there is will, there is a way, as they say. Also, see this as my gratitude for the help those few months ago. I can offer you a shelter, and a group you can be affiliated with. One to call your allies. If this letter has catched your eye, I will be waiting for you at the market place in Tarantia, in three days for further discussion.

Your old brother in arms, Menenius.”

Boriam smirked, then pocketed the envelope. Then he headed for the door. After all, if he had to make it to Tarantia in three days, he had to hurry.

((Race: Aqulionian. Age: 25. Class: Assassin))

((Further details about my character will of course be role-playable Razz))
Back to top Go down
Althea

A helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand   A helping hand Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:47 pm

We're going to need your OOC information aswell

including

Your age
Timezone
and name if you want to.

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down
Boriam

A helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand   A helping hand Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:31 pm

((Age: 16. Yes, I know. I planned to play this game and join the guild seeing as my brothers and some freinds intended the same. And i see myself as pretty mature for my age Smile ))

((Timezone is GMT+1))

((and name..well...we'll see about that Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

A helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand   A helping hand Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:43 pm

We have a difficulty taking a decision since of your low age.

We'd like to discuss some things with you on the IRC.
Please log on there and seek either me, Althea, Ffion or Ravanysia out.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Althea

A helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand   A helping hand Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Accepted on trial!
Back to top Go down
Boriam

A helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand   A helping hand Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Basically just additional information I feel I left out.

IC reason for joining the House of Tanisius: Been wandering about since a child with no real place to go and usually just getting into the wrong company. One of Boriams former friends recently joined the House and offered him membership so he could finally get somewhere with himself. Boriam sees this as one of his last oppotortunities and takes it. Not much religious himself, however he doesn't bother much about other people's beliefs and won't be at their neck for having their faith.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius?: IC: In terms of Rp, Boriam is not really an Assassin (Even though he surely could be used as one). he is more of a spy/infiltrator. his former gang activities have taught him well, he knows how to hold himself in a fight. Though, he is more effecient at dealing with a single foe or smaller group, he will lend his blades to the field of battle should it be nessecary.

OOC: Despite my young age I have been roleplaying in other MMO's and this is not my first online Rp experience. I will always contribute to the positive RP if I can. I also show up for the events if I have the time. I have also been playing PnP now since I was 13

Background/story: Now this is a spot where I like to keep tight. Roleplay with me, and knowledge and wisdom shall be your reward Very Happy

Former MMO RP experiences: Neverwinter nights, Guild Wars, City of heroes/Villains, World of Warcraft (Really brief)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand   A helping hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A helping hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Tanisius :: General :: Application-
Jump to: