House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application.. Sargon of Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sargon

Application.. Sargon of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Application.. Sargon of Shadows   Application.. Sargon of Shadows Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Character Name: Sargon of Shadows
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: 19
Character Class: Assassin
Character Profession Skills: Gem cutting

IC-Reason to join the house of Tanisius:

Being taught to respect and accept Mitra to be the one and only god, Believing only Mitra can guide him to bring back his lost companion and holding loyalty to those whom do not appose his views. Although keeping to himself at time it is in his best interest to help and teach those around him of what he knows to keep them safe and protected as taught by his teacher to aid those in need under Mitra.

What I can offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):

Watching over the less fortunate in guild, helping where he can, adding amusement and seriousness to an RP environment, being there almost all Rp events.
I am a skilled gamer with a mature head quick thinking tactical and creative. I have had past experience running RP events helping out members in general with gameplay skills advice amongst other things being leader and officer in most games I have played.

Background Story (Brief)

As far as he can remember Sargon has been alone, not knowing his parents or wishing to know of them he was brought up by his teacher of the shadows and thoughts of Mitra.
At the age of 11 his teacher was killed unexpectingly as he was accused of stealing from a helpless foe. Whilst refusing to be taken by guards he was slain by a gang of dark templers. At this point Sargon had no name only the name of "child" his teacher seen no use for naming those not ready for the real world. With his teacher now seizing to exist he took the choice to live on his teachers name Sargon of Shadows.
Being too concerned to stay within his old home where his teacher was slain he fled off to the wild with his teachers blades he was promised when his teachings were over. Feeding on rabbits and any other little animals he could find each night was long and full of anxiety this being some of the reason for Sargon awareness of his surroundings.
at the age of 16 he returned to the house of his once respected teacher to find a darkened figure curled in a corner of the somewhat burnt ruin of a house. Throwing bread at it to see if it moved a girl emerged from under the darkened cloak. With a giant axe in her hand, scouting her eyes protectively. From this point on Sargon was no longer alone the girl was not well to start with, so he helped to feed and comfort her till she regained strength. Feeling for once he was no longer alone in the world. He ventured back into the wild taking his new found companion until at the age of 19 he was awoke by a rustling sound to find his companions axe head split in 2 and the girl not within sight. Again he was alone, searching for days with shards of her axe close to his heart. He vowed to live life with no meaning other than to find his companion once again. At this he threw down his masters blades and crafted daggers out of the broken axe head, inscribing them each with the words *wishing on a star*

These days Sargon can be found around towns or the wild at different times and locations traveling a lot for trade and amusement keeping Mitra and his lost companion close to heart. Claiming any bounties he can find. Often it is heard of him acting as a spy for the right price with his anxiety making him aware of every slight movement and mutter.

Former Experiences of MMo's and Roleplaying:

As far as MMORPG's I’ve been playing since MMORP's emerged greatly. At the age of 12 / 13 I was playing Everquest from there on I have been greatly involved in the below games

Eve online
Anarchy online
Everquest 2
Horizons
Saga of Ryzom
Priston Tales
Maxtrix online
Final Fantasy XI
Guildwars
Archlord
World of Warcraft
Freelancer (online content)

and a lot more free to plays
Games have pretty much been my interest and way of life since the age of 5 or so.

I role played heavily in World of Warcraft on a Pvp Rp server.
In Eve online I racially Role played and pirated with the region / guilds I was in.
I have Rped and Pvp in all aspects of the games above.

Real life name (Optional): Ben
Real life age: 19(06/10/1988)
Time zone: GMT

P.S: If you wish for additional Information feel free to ask.

Regards, Sargon of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Application.. Sargon of Shadows   Application.. Sargon of Shadows Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Looks really great.

Accepted.

Please join us on IRC. And welcome to the guild.

Kindest regards.
Back to top Go down
Zorian

PostSubject: Re: Application.. Sargon of Shadows   Application.. Sargon of Shadows Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:09 pm

Just a question.. Since your name reminds me of someone.. Are you Bendeguuze?!
Back to top Go down
Sargon

PostSubject: Re: Application.. Sargon of Shadows   Application.. Sargon of Shadows Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:15 pm

unfortunately your question has left me baffled(meaning I have no idea what which you speak heh)
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Application.. Sargon of Shadows   Application.. Sargon of Shadows Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Sargon wrote:
unfortunately your question has left me baffled(meaning I have no idea what which you speak heh)

I am sure he can fill you on in the IRC channel.
I'd recommend you to create a user and look through the forums for information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application.. Sargon of Shadows   Application.. Sargon of Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application.. Sargon of Shadows
Page 1 of 1