HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Killia Ichia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killia

PostSubject: Application: Killia Ichia   Fri May 02, 2008 5:53 pm

Character Name: Killia Ichia
Character Race: Half Aquilonian half Strygian (Aquilonian apperance)
Character Age: 19
Character Class: Ranger
Character Profession skills: Good question... Either Alchemy or Gemcutting.. Not sure which one yet
IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius: For this one I would like to speak with one of Leaders of the house as I don't want to make up a reason that wouldn't be accepted ICwise, so I belive it would be easiere to work out a decent reason duing a conversation.

OOC wise my reason are that I simply like the concept of the guild and would like to be a part of it^^

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):

Out of charater I offer a friendly, active and generally helpful individual who enjoy roleplaying and is, if you ask me, so what good at it, even if a little rusty^^

In charater I got the problem that I can't specify it all until I have spoken with someone and finished my IC reason to join the house
However, purely charaterwise you'll get Loyal if so what open minded girl, she is usually a logical thinker who likes to see things from more than one side before making up her mind about them (unless directly told otherwise)

Background story (Brief): (not much of a storyteller but i'll give it a go)

Killia is the bastard child of an Aquilonian soldier and the widow of Strygian merchant.
The fact that her mother died shortly after givin birth to her and her father only visited her once when she were but an infant left noone but her 20 years older half brother, a full blooded strygian who had followed his fathers foodsteps and had became a merchant, to raise her.
He did so by keeping her isolated from the rest of their village most of the time becaurse of the strong racism that boiled through the blood of most of the elders and becaurse Killia had the skin colour of her farther she would be a likely target for their cruelty.
So throughout her childhood killia spend most of her time alone save for a few travles where her brother had to be away from home too long to let her stay by herself, in those cases he took her with him.
In those few glimps of the world she saw some of the brutality and became greatfull of the life she lived, but that, however, would not last forever.
In the second month of her 18th winter Killia's exsistance changed when the caravan her brother travled with was ambushed and all merchants, including Killia's brother, was slain.
WIthout the protection of her brother it would not take long until Killia was forced to flee her village and decided to go look for the only relative she knew might still be alive; her Aquilonian father.
I took her more than a full year to reach the border of Aquilonia she spend most of her time trying to avoid other people and the violence she associatet with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is my plan to begin playing the game around the time Killia reach Aquilonia, my reason for that is that Neither my charater or I know a whole lot about Hyboria so I figured that I could learn about it through her eyes.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:

Only World of Warcraft i'm afraid.. Roleplayed there for about 19 months. Only other roleplaying experinces I got is from the little Tabletop I began to play about half a year ago.

Real life name (Optional): Patrik
Real life age: 17 (1990)
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down
Killia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Killia Ichia   Fri May 02, 2008 5:58 pm

oh, almost forgot.

The role I can imagen Killia might have in the house is either spy or body guard.. or perhaps both?^^
Back to top Go down
Zorian

PostSubject: Re: Application: Killia Ichia   Fri May 02, 2008 6:35 pm

Seems like a nice fellow, and the Application seems very well written in my opinion.

Thumbs up from me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Application: Killia Ichia   Fri May 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Would you perhaps be Killia from SSL?

Me and Anna needs to discuss this a bit.

We will get back to you soon.

Kindest regards

View user profile
killia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Killia Ichia   Fri May 02, 2008 9:38 pm

For better or for worse.. yes I am killia of scarshield legion Cool hoping it won't effect your judgement in a negative way^^

Anyway, please do take the time you need to talk about it
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Application: Killia Ichia   Sat May 03, 2008 12:50 am

We've decided that you're in on a trial since you're 17 years old.

Please join us on IRC for some chats. Both me and Anna is busy this weekend so we wont be around after that thought.

I played Bengalabesh if you remember by the way Wink

Welcome to the guild

View user profile
killia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Killia Ichia   Sat May 03, 2008 1:14 am

Thanks benga^^ I sure having forgotten about you.. you little gnome! anyway i'll get some IRC program installed again tonight^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Killia Ichia   

Back to top Go down

Application: Killia Ichia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Tanisius :: General :: Application-
Jump to: