A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Harim - Guild Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harim

PostSubject: Harim - Guild Application.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Character Name: Harim(True full name is Harima, no other than harim himself remembers his full"real"name, his last name is completely forgoten)
Character Race: Stygian
Character Age: 20+ (Undecided tbh, about 20 - 30)
Character Class: Assassin(In the direction of RP, i am not really an Assassin but more of a spy/thief "rogue")
Character Profession skills: Alchemy

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:

I believe this should come later, as my character is not fully developed yet.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:

Lineage 1, Lineage 2, Wow(3 years), DaoC(brief), EvE, Runescape, Lotro(brief).

As for role playing, i am very unexperienced, i have only tried it on a Wow rp-server, and thats about the only experience I have on the field. Although i have a lack of experience, iv lately wished to try rolling a character on a role playing server(Ive always enjoyed making up story's, be it peoples backgrounds or shorts) With the release of AoC i get the chance to start anew, and this time on a RP server.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):

IC: As a "Assassin" i can offer my services as a spy/scout, and when its needed i can expose of "threats" Harim is quite loyal to the house, and will rush blindly to defend a brother/sister if danger should threaten them, and if something was befall them.. blood will be spilled.
OOC: i the type of person that will rarely will leave a guild as i often feel obliged to stay(call it "loyalty" if you want) so in me you will basically find a loyal member. I am also quite active and will most likely
able to participate in any possible guild event that might occur, i wish to mention that i have some experience of being an officer/leader of a wow raiding guild.
[]

Background story (Brief):

Harim spent most of his childhood as a thief in the Stygian harbor city of Khemi. He did what he did in order to survive, and was actually quite skilled in the art.

Not long after his 19th birthday Harim managed to create a gang which he ran effectively.

Dreams that years ago would feel vague and foolish started to flourish in Harims mind, though it soon would be ripped away from him. His left man and best friend, Kahir, was not so happy about Harims
fortune, even as young children he had been jealous of harims superior skill at thievery. He had always wished to become something more than harim, to one day beat him.

(cutting a large chunk off here, not really that important and would just make the story to long for an application. Basically harim got betrayed by Kahir and ended up on a slave vessel, which was attacked by pirates. As he was young and strong "useful" he managed to be enlisted on the crew. He eventually got away from this ship and somehow ended up in aquilonia (remember that i am just shortening the story)

I wish to stop here, i really want to continue with how i get into contact with the House of Tanisius, but i will keep my hands off that for now, as i don`t want to "invade" the guilds lore without knowing more about it and just how much i am allowed to "manipulate" it.

But i will make it clear that i intend to have Harim find "peace" in the worship of Mitra (which he learns from the House)

If i am accepted i will take some time making a new post, detailing Harim/Harimas personality and how he ended up in the "House",later i will start writing up a more detailed version of his background.

Real life info:

I am 18, my real name is Wilhelm and i live in Oslo, the capital of Norway.

Thanks for taking time reading my application, i will cross my fingers and await your reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Harim - Guild Application.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm

You are welcome, Wilhelm.

Your character looks good, if I were you I'd contact Taylne as he will be glad to see you in his little tavern, which probably would fit your character very much.

Feel free to join the IRC channel and talk some with him, your lack of experience shouldn't be a problem.
Everyone is new at some point, just try and focus and learn from the others if you ever feel unsure.

Also, there is never anything wrong with asking.
Welcome!

(Also, nor me or Althea will be online today, but will probably be online tomorrow.)

Harim

PostSubject: Re: Harim - Guild Application.   Thu May 01, 2008 2:04 am

Thanks for accepting me into Tanisius, i appreciate the warm welcome Smile
Looking forward to meeting you all ingame at release.

little tavern...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talyne

PostSubject: Re: Harim - Guild Application.   Thu May 01, 2008 8:07 am

I was summoned? Mhm, check the Tavern thread within the member forums and apply to any position you might feel comfortable with -if- you wish to become part of -my- family Wink

View user profile
Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Harim - Guild Application.   Thu May 01, 2008 9:50 am

wilhelm wrote:
Thanks for accepting me into Tanisius, i appreciate the warm welcome Smile
Looking forward to meeting you all ingame at release.

little tavern...

Don't forget to meet us in the IRC channel!
http://housetanisius.onlinemmorpg.net/general-f2/house-of-tanisius-chat-t33.htm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harim - Guild Application.   

Back to top Go down

Harim - Guild Application.
Page 1 of 1