House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Apliccation - Cimmerian with a conscience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ormson

PostSubject: Apliccation - Cimmerian with a conscience   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:49 pm

When the sun goes down and the moon shines down from it,s pillow of stars, I mourn the souls I have sent to Krom. I have tried to abandon my old ways. Why do they seek me out? Why provoke my wrath? Are they so tired of this land of the living?
I have traveled the lands looking for answers. At every turn am i faced with savagery and mistrust. My scars tell tales of war and bloodshed. I am a peaceful man. if that can be said of one from Cimmeria. I am empty. No ale or tavern whore can quench this echoing hole in my soul.
The road to absolution is a long one. Perhaps it will lead me to the House of Tanisius

Name........... Ormson

Race............ Cimmerian

Class........... Barbarian

A little bit about me :
I,m an English guy living in Denmark 39 years old, wife and 2 kids. I played lots of pen and paper D+D in the old days and more recently EQ, EQ2 and WoW. Played on a wow rp server (bit of a waste of time really). I am online perhaps 20 hours a week. And if things work out my wife might play a few hours too.
I,m looking for a place to feel at home. A place where i can have fun with other people who want the same as me.I,m more of a grunt than an officer type. Enjoy team PvP and just trying to achieve something together with my band of brothers/sisters. If the horses need mucking out , then so be it. The mamoths you take care of yourselves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nethlek

PostSubject: Re: Apliccation - Cimmerian with a conscience   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:58 pm

As much as i get a positive vibe from this one i at the same time get a bit confused as to why you have not followed the template.

anyway id say i am positive.

p.s
its spelled Crom not Krom =)
d.s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Apliccation - Cimmerian with a conscience   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:00 pm

http://housetanisius.onlinemmorpg.net/application-f17/exemple-application-annastasyia-the-second-t9.htm

That's the template, however, you filled in pretty every space that I wanted to see.

I'd say you're in, no problem.

And if your wife wants to play in the guild to, feel free to invite her!

Althea

PostSubject: Re: Apliccation - Cimmerian with a conscience   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:01 pm

You covered what ever we tried to get out of the template.
It looks good and i like how you added so much personality to your post.

You got my vote.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apliccation - Cimmerian with a conscience   

Back to top Go down

Apliccation - Cimmerian with a conscience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Tanisius :: General :: Application-
Jump to: