House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkhan

PostSubject: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:32 am

Character Name: Malkhan (surname unknown)
Character Race: Cimmerian
Character Age: 44
Character Class: Guardian
Character Profession skills: Weapon/armor Smithing.

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
"Why I wish to join your house you ask? Well, I am by all means a capable bodyguard and, If I may say so, a very good Weaponsmith,
as such I can serve your house as both,
I would personally prefer to serve you as a Weaponsmith but that is up for you to decide, I am merely looking for a purpose in life and carry my own weight.
Your house does seem firm and steady with some great potential wich is more then I look for in my employer."

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
Malkhan is going to become a weaponsmith and a guardian, wich I think would make him fit good into the role of a personal bodyguard, As for OOC, I am a fairly active player, I have played WoW since day 3 it was released and I see alot of stuff I missed in wow that is in AOC, like the possibility to smash a guy's head in if hes rude or refusing to roleplay, that may be the same as abusing the pvp system but hey, if Malkhan gets a reason to believe the man is seriously sick or plain mad why not end his suffering? Very Happy
Seriously though , I love roleplay, the only thing I regret about it is doing it in WoW where the RP servers gradually seem to loose the quality RP due to different reasons, I am going to work hard in order to keep up with the rest of you!

Background story (Brief):
Frankly, I am a complete AOC newbie, I have seen the books and comics in the stores before but I heard about this game first sometime out in December last year, and I bought my first piece of paper from the world of Hyboria just a few weeks ago, due to this I have no idea what happened, where it happened, why it even happened, I do not even know IF it happened at all, or at what grade, I have a huge amount of reading to do before I can make a background story in relative safety without the risk of saying something like most elves do in WoW these days, "I was born on the isle of Teldrassil" My usual reply to that would be "Your not even 10 years old? My are you grown for your age..."
The isle was not even discovered before 5-6 years ago or something like that, in other words you cannot have been born there unless your still a little child, it's this kind of messup I wish to avoid so I am going to put the background story on hold until I feel comfortable with all the events wars and whatnot might have an effect on my story.

Former experiences of MMO's and roleplaying:
I discovered roleplaying first in WoW, when it was still decent and the majority did actually roleplay, I thought it was great fun until my first RP guild disbanded, after that it went downhill, nowadays only a few players on the rp-PvP servers dare to RP openly without the fear of getting whispers and OOC'ers jumping on your toes while you try to have a serious discussion or just a nice little chat.
That being said, I hope AOC will be a more enjoyable experience

I hope you will accept me and I am looking forward to an answer Smile

Real life name (Optional): Steinar.
Real life age:20 (Born in 88 )
Timezone: +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auros

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:52 am

Seems solid as far as i can tell, thumbs up !

However, Annastasyia and Althea will be the ones deciding ^_^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Looks good and interesting indeed. And bodyguards are always needed..*mumbles something about assassins being the most popular class so far*

You're in, definitely. Looks nothing but awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malkhan

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Great! Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Well it looks great to me. I like that your honest about you background story and giving it some more thought.

You have my vote.

View user profile
Malkhan

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:29 am

Yay! Thanks alot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ffion Derwyn

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:15 am

Yes, I love your honesty towards your Character Background too and its nice to see somone that is as interested in learning about the Lore as I am. I feel that it really helps you along with Role Play if your 'keyed up' on the background of the game.

To make a small point about your Profession, I dont think you can be a Weaponsmith and an Armoursmith. You can only be one, so if you go down the route of Weaponsmith, ill cut you a deal. I'll make your armour, if you make me weapons. *winks*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malkhan

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:48 am

Hah! Deal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Don't forget to join our IRC chat so we can discuss things over with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malkhan

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Hm, well there is something I missed! I have yet to actually use IRC to be honest :p
How do I use it? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Althea

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:25 pm

If you PM me your MSN or ICQ Adress i'll add you and guide you through it.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.   

Back to top Go down

Malkhan, Cimmerian Guardian and Weaponsmith.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Tanisius :: General :: Application-
Jump to: