House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*A Scroll with an iron ring around it*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ffion Derwyn
Ffion Derwyn

*A Scroll with an iron ring around it* Empty
PostSubject: *A Scroll with an iron ring around it*   *A Scroll with an iron ring around it* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Character Name: Ffion Derwyn.
Character Race: Aquilonian.
Character Age: 24.
Character Class: Ranger.
Character Profession skills: Armoursmith.

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
After her home was destroyed and burned to the ground by Scaleskins, Ffion was forced to leave her home village to start a new life elseware in Aquilonia. Before her home was burned down, she worked as a Barmaid at the local Tavern, but always longed for a life greater then that which she had. As Circumstances changed rather rapidly, she was forced out of the comfort of her home and left to fend for herself. Homeless and without anyone to bound allegiance too, she feels alone in the world and constantly seeks companionship. After living rough for many moons, she had gotten to grips with using the Bow and sword to the best that she could hope for, but lacks a place where she can put them to good use, but for a place to sleep and the promise of a bed and some food, she would happily serve as a loyal guard or servant to a house of noble folk, such as the Tanisius Family.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):

In Character
Ffion is a strong person. She doesnt take any crap from anyone and will give respect and loyalty to those that deserve it and show the same respect and loyalty back. She will offer assistance to any she considers her friends, regardless of the odds. She would also happily provide those she serves with her knowledge of Armour craft, creating verious armours for the warriors and clothing for the nobles.

Out of Character
I can offer you the support of an active player. I am playing these games nearly every evening and usually throughout the day on weekends. I do have a job and a social life, so I wont be one of these people that stays at my PC for 18 hours and then gets 6 hours sleep. But I have always been a loyal guild member to those that I join. I spend a long time trying to find a guild that I think is right for me and after going through about a 50 odd European Role Playing Guilds, yours is the one I want to join. You are one of the few role playing guilds that actually says your role playing is manditory, while others cower behind the usual 'encouraged but not needed'. You want Role playing, I can offer you my role playing capabilities to the best of my skills.

Background story (Brief):
Ffion hails from a small village called Rhyll, found on the most sourthern point of Aquilonia. Born and raised there, she had always dreamed of leaving her home for greater things. Spending her life as a Barmaid was not somthing she had truely wanted. Herperants were rich Merchants that traveled Hyboria, playing all sorts of exotic wares. Her brother was in service to the Kings own personal Army and her sister had been gifted to the Clergy of Mitra. Ffion had been left alone to guard her perants home and continue her work in the village.

One day the village was attacked by Lizardfolk under the influence of an evil Herald from Stygia. The attack resulted in the destruction of the village and the death of everyone within. Ffion managed to escape, enstruted to find a way to bring an end to a Stygian plot. Now, that her quest is over, Ffion is still without a home. She spends her life moving around Aquilonia, moving from Camp to camp, taking out bandits and verious underworld kin, but continues to look for a more perminant place to call home.

You can learn more by reading this story.

Real life name (Optional): I choose not to disclose my Real Name. I have never done this in any MMO to date and shall continue to keep to this tradition. You may however call me 'Ffi'. Smile
Real life age: 23 (Born in 1984)
Timezone: GMT/BST (UK Time)
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

PostSubject: Re: *A Scroll with an iron ring around it*   *A Scroll with an iron ring around it* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Looks great, just great. Exactly the kind of player we want in.

You're accepted.
And as of the name, welcome aboard Ffi, no need to give out your real name.
Back to top Go down
Althea

PostSubject: Re: *A Scroll with an iron ring around it*   *A Scroll with an iron ring around it* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:18 pm

Wow, I'm impressed. Well written and a text through through.

You got my vote. I hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Ffion Derwyn
Ffion Derwyn

PostSubject: Re: *A Scroll with an iron ring around it*   *A Scroll with an iron ring around it* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:06 am

Thank you. It means a lot to me that you were willing to accept my application. I'll try my best not to let you down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *A Scroll with an iron ring around it*   *A Scroll with an iron ring around it* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*A Scroll with an iron ring around it*
Page 1 of 1