House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Femtasia application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Femtasia application Empty
PostSubject: Femtasia application   Femtasia application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:59 am

Character Name: Femtasia
Character Race: Aquilonian
Character Age: ladies never give their age!
Character Class: Priestess
Character Profession skills:I save souls. My hobbies are weaving and dried flowers

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:
I stumbled upon a door, weary and ill. I knocked upon it and fate should have it, that Annastasyia answered it and bid me enter for rest and substanance. I was offered food and a bed for the night, and an offer of gainful employment when I have recovered.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):
Loyalty. I will work hard to aid any member of the guild, and to help the guild work towards its goals. I have a vast experience of online gaming, and guild leadership, and undestand how difficult a task it can be at times. Therefore I will be willing to get involved and support any guild events or other tasks such as recruiting if that is asked of me. I very much enjoy roleplaying, and will try to add to the RP experience of the guild.

Background story (Brief):
Do not ask me to speak at this time.. I am weak and ill and .... need... rest.........

Real life name (Optional): Chrissy
Real life age:I believe what Fem says.. a lady never should give her age (mature player).
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Femtasia application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Femtasia application   Femtasia application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:59 am

Moved here as it was posted in the wrong spot.

Spoke to person in game, who is old enough to play with us.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Femtasia application
Page 1 of 1