House of Tanisius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Tanisius

A roleplaying guild for Age of Conan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talyne Fal Kulrai: -Tavern Keeper-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talyne
Talyne

Talyne Fal Kulrai: -Tavern Keeper- Empty
PostSubject: Talyne Fal Kulrai: -Tavern Keeper-   Talyne Fal Kulrai: -Tavern Keeper- Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:18 am

Character Name: Talyne Fal Kulrai
Character Race: Stygian
Character Age: 30
Character Class: Rogue-Assassin
Character Profession skills: Gemcutting/Alchemy (Possibly Architect)

IC-Reason to join the House of Tanisius:

Quote from my Background

To get assistance in the rebuilding of his Tavern, he began working for the House of Tanisius before recent events. He now gives his loyalty to -Annastasyia-, to help her with her new empire as well as regaining his Tavern and Spy network in the process for her and himself, knowing damn well of the great profitable opportunites are found that'll benefit them both.

What can I offer to the House of Tanisius (Both IC and OOC):

A good friend and listener, never one to start a fight and I always enjoy a good laugh. Still, I am always willing to take a leading role in whatever endeavour is thrown at me and always up for a task at hand. ICly, I bring a second atomsphere with a Tavern I am determined to put together, along with possibly organising events in my own free time and expense to allow us to conduct activities with one another.

Background story (Brief):

Born as an unwanted child of forbidden love, A Whore-son to whom was conceived with a power mad Stygian noble named Stalio. The Noble was relentless, hastily demanding their deaths after her claims spread that the child belonged to him. Regretably she handed the child to a another Stygian who apparently was familiar with the -arts of enveloping shadows-, The deal that he would treat the child as his own in exchange for her life so that he may benefit from the riches of her reward that the noble offered.

The child never knew the name his mother gave him as she left no such details for him, thus the Stygian man renamed the child -Talyne Fal Kulrai-.

Over time as the child grew, he learnt much from his new mentor who did not serve much of a father role for growing Talyne. The moment he could stand on his own two feet he was worked intensely to serve the Stygian as his own servant. This all changed when he hit the age of 6, forced to read literature and techniques to which he'd put into practice in months to come. As soon as he began he successfully managed to steal, hide and gather information for the Stygian, proving his worth and his -investment- into the naive Talyne.

At the age of 16 he was given his first kill, ironically it became the noble's pet, the noble which demanded the death of his mother. It was an initiation for Talyne, To prove that he could sneak in, kill and leave without feeling no remorse or become a victim of his own emotions that could lead him away from his task at hand. The only pleasure he would take out of it was that this'll cause the noble more grief than a swift death from the shadows.
He was merciless as he brutally murdered the Noble's Pet Leopard, removing it's paw as proof of his success.

From then on he was trained to the age of 21, Devoting himself to the jobs at hand and eventually becoming independant from his mentor. Soon after his 21st coming, his mentor soon -deceased-, his entire business and spy network evidently becoming the property of Talyne. A Tavern within a Stygian town on the outskirts of a major Stygian city, which they used as a hideout called "The Sleeping Serpent".

A raid soon leveled the town to the ground, destroying his Tavern in the chaos. He plans to rebuild what he was given by his mentor and to serve his memory.

To assist in the rebuilding of his Tavern, he began to work for the House of Tanisius before recent events. He now gives his loyalty to -Annastasyia-, assisting in the rebuilding of her new empire as well as regaining his Tavern and Spy network in the process for her and himself, knowing damn well of the great profitable opportunites that'll benefit them both.

Former experiences of MMO:s and roleplaying:

Neverwinter Nights: 2 years
City of Heroes: 2 years
World of Warcraft: 3 years

Roleplaying wise, I have built myself from a text message typer to a literate and capable roleplayer that takes much pleasure in making events/communities and making my own characters work well with whatever enviroment he is situated within.

Real life name (Optional): Jason
Real life age: 22
Timezone: +0 (GMT)

Last edited by Talyne on Thu May 15, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annastasyia

Annastasyia

Talyne Fal Kulrai: -Tavern Keeper- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talyne Fal Kulrai: -Tavern Keeper-   Talyne Fal Kulrai: -Tavern Keeper- Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:43 am

Accepted.

Good to see that you finally came to write an application.
Back to top Go down

Talyne Fal Kulrai: -Tavern Keeper-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Tanisius :: General :: Application-
Jump to: